We are located at 324 Lost River Road (Rt. 112), North Woodstock, NH. The hostel is a large white farmhouse with multi-colored prayer flags flying all across the front porch.
Driving: From Rt. 93, take exit 32 for Rt. 112 toward Lincoln/North Woodstock and head west down Rt. 112 for 1.7 miles. The hostel will be on your right.
Public Transit: We are located on the Concord Coachline bus routes to and from Boston, MA. Get off at the Lincoln, NH, stop and then take a $5 taxi to our door.
The White Mountain Flyer is a roundtrip bus service that picks up in Boston and Salem, drops off at The Flume Visitors Center, Falling Waters Trailhead, Cannon Mountain, and the AMC Highland Center, and returns you back home later that same day. Tickets are just $55 pp; Notch guests get an additional $10 off with the promo code NotchHostel.
Local taxis and shuttles:
- Aly’s Rides Taxi Service: (603) 348-3914 (recommended!)
- The Shuttle Connection: (603) 745-3140
- Bill, Mountain Courier: (207) 329-6433
- Maura: (603) 915-1241
- Bonni’s Rideshare & Delivery Service: (802) 359-7339
- The AMC Hiker Shuttle (We are the Lincoln BP/7-11/Concord Coach stop)
The purple star on the map is us!