When you stay at the Notch you get full access to all common areas and amenities.
Scroll down for more pictures!
Amenities that are included:
- Sheets, blankets, pillow and towel
- Showers, complete with shampoo, conditioner, and certified organic, non-toxic Vermont castile soap
- Coffee and tea
- Use of fully-equipped kitchens, fridges, food storage cupboards
- Use of cozy living room with stove, library, guest computer
- Use of beautiful yard, decks, fire pit and gardens
- Lockers provided for people staying in shared rooms. Bring a lock or rent one from us for $1.
- No laundry on-site, there are two laundromats in town (AT section- and thru-hikers, see AT Hiker page for info about group laundry service)
Sold on site:
- Pizza and ice cream! (summer only)
- Camp store: White Mountains trail maps, local products and more.
- Notch gear: tanks, t-shirts, zip-up sweatshirts, bandanas, and Notch stickers
- Firewood: $5 for 6 logs
Dogs are welcome at the Notch. See Rooms & Rates page for dog policy.
We also offer special services for thru-hikers and others traveling on their own steam.
Pictures of the hostel
Come visit us soon!