When you stay at the Notch you get full access to all common areas and amenities.
Scroll down for more pictures!
Amenities that are included:
- Sheets, blankets, pillow and towel
- Showers, complete with shampoo, conditioner, and certified organic, non-toxic Vermont castile soap
- Coffee and tea
- Use of fully-equipped kitchens, fridges, food storage cupboards
- Use of cozy living room with stove, library, guest computer
- Use of beautiful yard, decks, fire pit and gardens
- Sauna (winter only)
- Lockers provided for people staying in shared rooms. Bring a lock or rent one from us for $1.
Sold on site:
- Pizza and ice cream!
- Camp store: White Mountains trail maps, Good To-Go, snacks, Ramen, Clif Builder bars, bottled water, Gatorade, soda, fuel, denatured alcohol, paracord, AA and AAA batteries, ear plugs, local products and more.
- Notch gear: tanks, t-shirts, zip-up sweatshirts, bandanas, and Notch stickers
- Firewood: $5 for 6 logs
Dogs are welcome at the Notch. See Rooms & Rates page for dog policy.
We also offer special services for thru-hikers and others traveling on their own steam.
Pictures of the hostel
Come visit us soon!