When you stay at the Notch you get full access to all common areas and amenities.
Scroll down for more pictures!
- Sheets, blankets, pillow and towel
- Showers, complete with certified organic, non-toxic Vermont castile soap
- Coffee and tea
- Use of fully-equipped kitchens, fridges, food storage cupboards
- Use of cozy living room with stove, library, guest computer
- Use of beautiful yard, decks, and gardens
- Sauna (winter only)
- Lockers provided for people staying in shared rooms. Bring a lock or rent one from us for $1.
Sold on site:
- Pizza and ice cream!
- Camp store: White Mountains trail maps, snacks, Mountain House meal pouches, Ramen, bottled water, Gatorade, GU energy gel, fuel, denatured alcohol, paracord, AA and AAA batteries, ear plugs, and more.
Dogs are welcome at the Notch. See Rooms & Rates page for dog policy.
We also offer special services for thru-hikers and others traveling on their own steam.
Pictures of the hostel
Come visit us soon!