Whether you’re hiking, biking, skiing, climbing, or kayaking, make the Notch Hostel your White Mountains basecamp.
WHAT: Shared bunkrooms and private rooms
WHERE: 324 Lost River Road, North Woodstock, NH. On Rt. 112 W, just off Route 93 at Exit 32 for Lincoln/N. Woodstock
Stop working and start relaxing at the Notch!
Five reasons to stay at the Notch:
1. You’ll save money on your stay so you can spend it on your adventure. See rooms and rates
2. You can hike Franconia Ridge, ski Cannon & Loon, bike the Kanc, climb at Rumney and Cannon, and kayak the Pemi — all within minutes of the Notch. View the map
3. Your stay includes fresh linens, coffee, wifi, and use of our entire property. See all amenities
4. Appalachian Trail thru-hikers can relax, recover, & restock between Kinsman & Franconia Notch. Visit thru-hikers page
5. You’ll enjoy unique accommodations, a relaxed environment, and good company. Book your stay today!
Please “Like” The Notch Hostel on Facebook!