Whether you’re hiking, biking, skiing, climbing, or kayaking, make the Notch Hostel your White Mountains basecamp.
WHAT: Shared rooms and private rooms
WHERE: 324 Lost River Road, North Woodstock, NH. On Rt. 112 W, just off Route 93 at Exit 32 for Lincoln/N. Woodstock
Stop working and start relaxing at the Notch!
Five reasons to stay at the Notch:
1. You’ll save money on your stay so you can spend it on your adventure. See rooms and rates
2. You can hike Franconia Ridge, ski Cannon & Loon, bike the Kanc, climb at Rumney and Cannon, and kayak the Pemi — all within minutes of the Notch. View the map
3. Your stay includes fresh linens, coffee, wifi, and use of our entire property. See all amenities
4. Appalachian Trail hikers can relax, recover, & restock between Kinsman & Franconia Notch. Visit the AT page.
5. You’ll enjoy unique accommodations, a relaxed environment, and good company. Book your stay today!
Please “Like” The Notch Hostel on Facebook!
Please “Follow” The Notch Hostel on Instagram!